The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

Winter 2016


In August 2016, our family welcomed Eva Rose..my beautiful granddaughter.  Birth is a miracle and we are honoured that the Lord has sent this little girl into our lives to bring joy.  Together with big brother Cullen, this is one proud Granny!!